Monday, August 16, 2010

Ramadan Day 8

Soo... this was written about 2 weeks ago; I've gotten bad with the start of school and everything! :) I'll try to get better, but for now, I'll post what I had all set to go.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Fried chicken, fries, soup, and salad! :)

Another TV show to talk about today... One full of mystery, history, big mustaches, organized resistance, politics, romance, culture and DRAMA! Bab al Hara has got to be my favorite Arabic language TV show. It has everything, PLUS is in a dialect that I can actually understand a bit better (Egyptian is still difficult for me; they seriously have 50,000 ways to say the same thing! With Levant-area Arabic, you always know they will say "Hello, How are you?" and basic conversational things).

So, this is the 5th year of the drama. They only show it during Ramadan and in addition to the apprehension of knowing where the plot will go this year, I also look forward to see what actors are replaced, lol. There has been quite a few changes and they even killed a character off after the 2nd session (reportedly) because the actor wanted more money!


Your moment of Zen:


No comments:

Post a Comment