Thursday, October 1, 2009

I'm back!!!!

After being MIA for about a month now - I'm back!!!!! Well, sort-of. My computer was out of service for a while (it's very hard to work from an old laptop!) and this past month was busy, busy, busy! But, things are getting better... or shifting into a mid-semester phase which is a bit less hectic than early-semester, albeit with just as much work. :)

So, look for posts starting up again from me! Let me know if you also have any good hints for what to write about! :)

3 comments:

  1. welcome back!! what have you been up to? How is the start of school? I think that would be an interesting topic to cover, what your foreign students first impressions of studying in the USA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good topic! I now primarily deal with students going outside the U.S. for study abroad, although I get international students who do study abroad (usually at least 1 a semester) and we have a few exchange students that I deal with directly. But, that would be fun to post about students' impressions of studying in the U.S., plus what I hear from my husband ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like we were both offline for a while. :)

    ReplyDelete