Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tired, tired, tired!

So, I may as well post it... I'm pregnant! yay! :) I'm only 10 weeks along (11 weeks tomorrow or Sat), but just wanted to put that out there in cyber-land.

For the most part I am pretty good, but I have been SOOO tired!!!! It's crazy how tired I am.
For example - once one of my student comes in (at least she called to say she was coming by), I am going home. I feel like I'm going to fall asleep at my desk. No, it's not always this bad - in fact this past week I was starting to feel good... or at least a pattern. (wake up blah, get going around 11 am, lots of energy between 3-6, tired by 8 pm, bed by 10 pm- lol - I usually would sleep at 12 -1 am!) But, no - today I'm tried, tired, tired and I think because I'm so tired I'm not eating. I had a bagel for breakfast, but NOTHING else. I have to remind myself to drink water! Not good.

So, that's my good news and gripe. :) My next doctor's apointment is next Wednesday and hopefully everything will still be good. It's fun to know all this stuff is going on, even if it makes me tired. :)

3 comments:

  1. Well, wake up and keep making my niece/nephew!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you! Hang in there, I hear it gets better soon, you just need a few more weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm feeling better- or a slight bit more energy- but I actually am starting to get a bit dizzy! Apparently that's normal starting around my week though :)

    ReplyDelete