Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Laptop Lunches

Laptop Lunches- Bento boxes
So, this is a random post (I'm obviously trying to get behind on my work.... See the picture at the bottom of this page)...

I love bento boxes.  I'm not so good about MAKING them (damn $4 cafeteria lunches!), but I love the idea of them, the look of them, the nutrition of them, and the making of them.

You can buy traditional Asian bento boxes from places like H-Mart and other Asian markets, but I also like how we now have "American" counterparts.  Pottery Barn kids has one, but I really like the company Laptop Lunches.

Why? 

1. Unlike Pottery Barn's boxes, you can move around and take in an out the compartments.  Even with traditional Asian boxes, I don't always find this (or I have to go to different sites and the like).

2. Their webpage and blog is AWESOME!  Besides having lots of cute products, Laptop Lunches' webpage has a ton of menus... and they are all flexible to Americans!  (yay!)  As in, they have menus with leftovers and vegetarian and for holidays and seasonal- it's great!!

So, random article and plug, but when I see a product I like, I like to share it!!

Ciao, ciao!

Oh- here's that picture I was talking about... to give you an idea of what I do :P

No comments:

Post a Comment