Monday, January 3, 2011

New Style

Happy New Years!

Being the new year, I feel a bit like getting things organized.  It's the start of the year; the start of the semester; the start of the decade; the start of the month- a great time!

So, here is a bit of what I'm thinking of:

House
*Paint Master bedroom
*Paint Guest bedroom
*Clean out closets
*Organize basement

Clothes
*Get rid of clothes that don't fit/don't wear/old and worn
*Buy essentials
I really would like to develop a 'style'- right now it's so scattered.  I would like to look put together and invest in a few really nice pieces instead of a bunch of crap.

Me
*Regularly trim hair
*Style hair in morning (ha!)
*Treat skin right
*Cut down on sweets (1 a day?)
*Read at least 1/2 hour a day
*Study Arabic at least 1/2 hour a day

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment